We offer the following types of accounting services;
Financial Accounting Services
If you want accountants of your worth, count on us. We offer professional accounting advisory services to our clients on how to;
- Design and keep proper books of accounts.
- Reconcile various statements.
- Develop and maintain assets register.
- Prepare, evaluate, implement and monitor the budget.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements
- Ensure safe custody of financial records.
- Maintain proper inventory records.
- Prepare annual financial statements and report.
Forensic Accounting Services
We conduct Forensic Accounting in a wide range of investigations, spanning many different industries. Our practical and in-depth analysis helps uncover trends that bring to light the relevant issues. We conduct Forensic Accounting in case of;
- Absence of complete set of financial records
- Shareholders’ and partnership disputes
- Business interruption / other types of insurance claims
- Business/employee fraud investigations
- Matrimonial disputes
- Business economic losses
- Professional negligence
Management Accounting Services
We help our client in identifying, analyzing, recording and presenting financial information that is used internally by the management for:
- Controlling, planning, and budgeting
- Decision making
- Measurement of performance
Internal Audit Services
Internal audit is concerned with evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes in an organization. To do this, we works with each client management team to systematically review systems and operations. These reviews (audits) are aimed at identifying how well risks are managed including whether the right processes are in place, and whether agreed procedures are being adhered to. We believe that our internal audit services should add value to your business, so the processes to be used are designed to ensure we deliver this. Our approach is focused on three critical success factors:
A thorough understanding of your business, people and objectives;
A team with the right experience and understanding;
Careful project management